Troop Registration night
February 6, 2017 – REGISTRATION NIGHT
7:00 - 8:00 PM, Scout Lodge
- Notary available -
Troop T-shirts, hats, neckerchief, and numerals available
TROOP 285 – REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
REGISTER BY MAIL before February 13 - Returning Scouts and Adults only – send payment and completed forms (including notarized form) to: Tara Niebergall, 410 Wood Shadow St., San Antonio, TX 78216
BRING COMPLETED FORMS to registration February 13
1. BSA Adult or Scout Application – Required for new or transferring scouts and adults
only. Cub Scouts crossing over to Boy Scouts must fill out application.
Transferring scouts must provide a copy of advancement from previous troop/council.
2. Troop Registration Form- Download form
3. Youth Protection proof (copy of valid certificate). You will need your BSA ID number to
complete the training. If you do not know this information, please contact the council.
4. Permission and Release of Liability Form – For each scout and adult. Forms must be notarized.
5. Medical Form – Complete Part A and B for registration. Part C will be required for
Summer Camps and High Adventure (with physician’s signatures) and due to Dr. Taylor
no later than May 15th.
• Medical form MUST HAVE IMMUNIZATION DATES AND PARENT SIGNATURE.
• Please attach a front and back copy of insurance card.
• Return to Dr. Taylor: 19943 Encino Royale 78259; firstname.lastname@example.org; fax: 210-615-8454
Questions? 210-497-4464; phone (hm) 497-8421 and (wk) 615-8451.
Call Tara Niebergall, 936-697-4114 or email@example.com